Theme - If we can have a Web 2.0, why can't we have a Recession 2.0 — a collaborative effort to make this downturn different – better — than the last one? How can we band together as a community to survive and thrive until the next boom and beyond?
Birkbeck College (WC1E 7HX), entrance off Torrington Square. Room 540.
- PHP hacking on Elgg modules for the Social Media vs the Recession project
- Python hacking on the Django based website being built for We20 project
- Collaborate with other hackers on developing your own crunch-busting and/or social change ideas
- 9am Welcome and Housekeeping (please arrive early if you need a wifi key):
- 9.00-10.00: Opening/Introductions/Brainstorming
- 10.00-12.30: Break up into tracks and groups for hacking
- 12.30-13.00: Touching base.
- 13.00-14:00: LUNCH BREAK <- In George Birkbeck Bar on 4th floor (covered by dev8D)
- 14.00-16.30: More hacking
- 16.30-17.00: Closing
- 17.00-onwards: Finding a suitable watering hole and possibly some food.